Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Singaaaapore

Johor Bird Park in singapore was an amazing place to have a collection of around 500 species of birds.... these are some of the pictures i managed to capture along the park....

Is this phose ok?
















Please dont disturb me......i wanna take some rest.....
















I can stay like this for hours together to catch my pray....did u know tat?
















I hope i gave u good phose for ur camera..... i didnot move a bit until u finished clicking......















I got colour colour beak gotta.......














Dont get scared i am an innocent parrot....... :-(

















Wat is it u want from me young man????















Bald headed eagle..... i like it a lot....














Love birds...........
















Cute little birdy........














Tank god today i got the best food to eat.......














Ayeeeee wat u want....... give me some privacy i say......














World's most dangerous animal----- homosepians......














U know i can sing in 3 different languages....... do u agree i am smart enough?















No comments: