Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wat I did Today.....

I had gone to hotel capitol just behind my office in cunningham road for attending a conference.... i was coming back on the footpath i saw a young man he looked like he is educated and also probably he might be employed but he didn't have legs and he was sitting and watching others who were busy walking and 1000s of vehicles on the road....he looked lost thinking how to cross the road or whom to ask for the help.....i observed him from a distance 100s passed him....and he was thinking how to ask help.....
probably something good struck me i went and asked may i help u... it was the only thing he wanted to listen i believe he asked sir can you please help me cross the road.... i agreed and lifted him in my hands and walked across the road.... 100s probably might have watched me... but i felt bad that none would have come forward to do tat....or probably someone might have helped as well....i believe we have some responsibilities towards the society and nothing wrong in giving it...
But at the end i felt a bit relived that i did something good today....

1 comment:

Priya said...

Hey,

only tiny drops make an ocean... and no one's efforts ever go in vain....
I am sure u would have slept with a lot of satisfaction... and that is all that matters...

So keep going...