Sunday, October 14, 2007

Red Hot......

Got Red Hot Swift..... Things are already running wild in my mind about my passion for traveling..... Only thing is i need to improve a bit on my driving skills..... and then i think i can manage...


I would love to drive alone...on empty roads.... with a bit of music...would love to stop at a lonely place and sit all alone......

I got the vehicle and as usual i had a big argument with my mom regarding the pooja... my mom insisted me to take the vehicle to a temple for pooja i didnot have an issue with that but the argument started when mom told they might charge around 300bugs for the same.... i was totally against.... i would rather give money for a cause..... anyway the priest did not ask anything and i had to settle down my temper....

No comments: