Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bannergatta.....

I had not seen Bannergatta even after staying in bangalore for almost 3 years..... got up one fine day and asked my sister and cousin to get ready and left for bannergatta national park in my new car..... here are some snaps of the same......even though i didn't like the idea of shooting the wild animals in cage but i am very happy the tigers are in good health and also... i got some good shots of the big cats.....

My new cat......
















He's got amazing looks....
















He was all ready for my camera.....
















Lady in White....
















I love cobras......
















Look at his simle......
















Mr.Croc..
















I am very hungry don't dare to come near me.....
















Am i lost?
Great i got a good lunch....















i am very hungry....
.















At least allow me to rest here.....
i am sick of humans.....















Mr.Gajaraj.....








1 comment:

Burns Fisher said...

Hi...I was at Bannergatta in November 06. I know what you mean about the caged animals, but did you ride on the 'safari' bus? I think the animals there were not wild (the different species were separated by "airlock" fences that we had to drive through, but it was a bit more natural. Thanks for the blog. (A fellow HP person but from the US)