Sunday, December 23, 2007

Long Drive.....

It was very unusual to rain in the month of december in bangalore.... it was very cold outside and it was raining as well.... no one was at home other than me..... i got up from my bed and came out of my house..... felt the cooool air inside my lungs..... it was still drizzling and i could see the green leaves in the garden are very happy .... tiny water droplets dripping from the leaves..... i took the newspaper in my hands and prepared myself a cup of coffee and was standing outside feeling the cold weather.... all of a sudden i remembered i am late for office..... but that was the last working day in the year of 2007 before shutdown......

With such a great weather and rain i felt its not a day to work..... all of a sudden something struck to my mind why not go on a long drive in my car.... called up loki and chandru and started off.... it was not all that great until we touched the outskirts of bangalore with all the traffic but once out of bangalore the roads welcomed me to feel it.....

We headed towards tumkur with no plans of what to do in tumkur..... but it kept raining all along i droped the window a bit to feel the droplets of water on me..... it was simply soooperb felt like its just how you feel the beauty around you......it started raining heavily and i was not able to see the road properly....

Once in tumkur we went to the place were i played lots of cricket in my childhood well i think it was wish i had my cricket bat and ball in my car...we played for some time and as expected i lost the ball in the bushes......

Then we started to move towards namachelume.... i remembered this place because i used to go here in cycle with friends and the forest around used to scare us during that time..... but now lots have changed but still due to rains it looked lot more greener.....

After some time in this place we started back to bangalore hoping to visit it again very soon..... but felt like lived that day of life the way it had to be leaved.... felt everything on that day was completely absorbed into mind.....

Felt like an empty road, coool breeze and light music will give lots of relaxation to mind and sole.....

No comments: